So, it would be best if you flash GApps separately in order to use the Google application such as Play Store. The team “MSM Xtended” is here with a new era of Android. They have tried their best to blend it with all available options, features, and stability of different custom ROMs into one for a better user experience. Here you can download the latest Stock ROM or Firmware file for your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone. If above methods did not work, Follow this guide Asus Hard Reset to wipe all data.
- As you know smart devices become slower and sometimes brick due to various reasons.
- You want to download the latest Release version, though you can also try the beta if it’s newer and you want to be adventurous.
- You won’t see any confirmation- just another prompt.
- With the VPN Director feature shown below, users can customize their VPN connection how they want.
- Android phone.
- If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM.
If you are facing any software error on your asus device/any other application issue, it means you need to flash your device. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for you, it will help you to upgrade your device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM/fix any error with stock ROM file. Now the point is how to get firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues?
It will definitely fix all sorts of software related issues on your device. This tool can also be used to upgrade or downgrade android versions of any ASUS mobile. Simply download ASUS flash tool installer and supporting firmware and follow the steps below to flash your ASUS device. The reason you should download Asus Zenfone Flash tool is to flash your device with stock firmware. The flash tools listed below work on all the devices of Zenfone series. This flash tool comes with a simple user interface, which means anyone can use it to flash stock firmware files on their Zenfone device. Just install this app on your computer, connect your device to it, and select the stock firmware file to launch the flashing process.
- Next, you need to boot your Asus Zenfone GO ZEB552KL-ZX007D into the recovery/bootloader mode.
- If you find anything wrong, please don’t hesitate to SEND US A TIP.
- So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list.
If you want to go even further and replace the device’s entire ROM with a customized one that firmware files removes most of the pre-installed software (about 700MB worth), you can do that as well. Whatever path you want to take, I’ll be covering the steps in this article.