Now, there are a lot of additional phones that have received support for the latest system installation, and we expect even to have support for additional phones in the next few weeks. In any case, we will update this page by adding any new phones that are supported by Android 11 ROMs whenever new ones are available. The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements. You can expect better notch handling, a new and improved volume control system, and yes, over-the-air updates of course. The ROM is completely open source, so if you have the skill for it, you can fork the project and make your own custom ROM out of it. For people who love stock Android, but want additional features on top, Syberia OS is another Android custom ROM to consider. Built on top of AOSP/CAF, Syberia OS offers almost everything you’d want from your Android phone.
Similarly, there is no such update as of now for the Android 11! But, you can always get your device in the below list of Google Camera that contains a huge list of GCam APK for all available devices. Google proprietary apps are not part of many Android 11 custom ROMs.
- Right from themes to animation and lock screen interface.
- Material You is the update Android users have been craving for years.
- You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
- This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
- Battery swap is a feature of many Zebra mobile devices enabling you to replace the battery without fully shutting down the device.
Apart from that, if you want top-notch privacy and security on a custom ROM then I would highly recommend LineageOS. Not to mention, the development team has worked really fast on bringing Android 13 this time and it’s available for several devices.
- The original Xiaomi Mi Max “first release” as well as the Mi Max Prime version have received support from an unofficial version of LineageOS 18.0 that is based on the open source Android 11.
- If you’re facing these issues on your OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, or 7T Pro, we recommend updating your phone to the latest release.
- Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly.
- You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
- If we hibernate, eliminate many unwanted apps, and optimize some apps, your device is hardware limited.
Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool. So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Qualcomm Driver and ADB Driver. The Qualcomm Driver is compatible with all the Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Xiaomi Mi A3 11 Device. If you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out. We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi A3 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
ROM looks almost flawless, very suitable for everyday use with all the usual basic system functions. You can also request custom roms, custom recovery, drivers, rooting guides, or seek assistance for any problem you have on your Android Smartphone and we will do our best to help you resolve it. Then this DOOGEE S86 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official DOOGEE S86 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. You may need to login/create a free account to download the files from the 3rd party firmware website.